Tuesday, August 12, 2008

~*~熊猫布落搁生活的开始~*~

13th August

When the day shines upon the land..... in a city called miri... lies a funny, slim tall guy called himself a Panda.

Previous blog is left alone for people that is close to me to see. People who might want to see it. please request for your permissions. Thank you.

These weeks it had been a hard day..... sadness filled my life..... I had a physic quiz today. But thankfully, maybe i am blessed by god, i can manage to deal with it without studying much. Don't know why, i don't have much moods to study these days.... maybe because deal to that "reason" hahaha......

I had been sitting on my piano and pc for weeks..... was trying to distract my attention to another things instead.... but it seems that it is not working well...... oh well.... just wish time can wash things out.


This blog is for bi-language. I use english while i am in University of Curtin. And i will try to use mandarin in this blog when i am in my house. ^^

Everyone is welcomed to give positive or negative comments~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yoyo~ Aiyan camel!
Tat's cool for havin new blog!
Happy blogging!! ^^

~*~罗熊猫~*~ said...

lol thanks hahaha.... woot! caren is the 1st one to post~ haha

=) said...

&& i am da 2nd one~! =)

Anonymous said...

Of course! C me so gd fren izit?
Must appreciate a.. Knw? LoL!

~*~罗熊猫~*~ said...

LOL thanks you two hahaha...... owe you two big time!