Sunday, July 5, 2009

~* Guess life's like that *~

Hahaha, just posting this image because i think it looked so cool~ the person behind this should be really good on drawing.

it's been few days before i wrote anything again on my blog. I think mostly are because i don't feel like writing something. But thanks to Qi jia (my buddy) came back from KL, we been out quite often (almost like everyday) and hang out. Yup, hanging out a lot do wipe off the loneliness, which bothers me a lot. But still, i can't deny a thing, yes, i do still like Ruby. (but i think i don't really like jia jing already LOL) but anyway, i guess life is like that, when it's time to let go, it's time! or you may suffer again and again. Piff~ i wish i could change everything, but not saying that i didn't do anything wrong to her, but you know, angers sometimes just mislead a person. I guess the problems gets bigger and bigger, and because she don't want to fix anything, i guess there's no turning back. But she did asked me to bake a cake for her birthday, and she wanted to delay it to celebrate together. Guess what? her birthday is early June~ and now it's already July. I guess i will just bake one cake and deliver to her office and ask her friends to give it to her. Well, a promise is a promise~

Although i do really hate the things she have done, but i can't help it. I love her. Might as just forgive her and let her do anything she likes, including hurting me. Until i get another girlfriend (if someone really wants me LOL), i might just being alone and continue missed the old days with her. (yup, i always do, and i hate myself for doing so. That's why sometimes i do say "i hate myself")

2 comments:

XiU_cH@n said...

it's time to let go, it's time!

good one, hope you can do it! =D

~*~罗熊猫~*~ said...

yup i did, and my ex cried once she knows i am giving up. but i deleted the msg. LOL but some of my friends saw it