Tuesday, July 14, 2009

~*True colour of friends*~

Again, the picture doesn't connected to what i am going to write later, it's just a doll that i find it cute and adorable. ^^ it's called Bubu bears, even the name are cute. =P ya, i have 1 bubu in my house, it's a doll, but actually you can unfold it into a blanket. not really that nice on looking, but it serve nice blanket.

Well, it's been awhile before i update of my blog. I felt quite relief that there's much people come visit my blog time to time, i thank them for being a part in my life. ^^ for caring me. But ya, time had passed, it's obvious that we know more on the people around us. It's as we know their true face behind the mask. Yup, i think everyone had the same feeling or met some people are like, these. When you know him/her, they seems nice and friendly, but in the end, they are quite cruel and can even hurt a person without feeling sorry. Well, there's some people that who looked very fierce and cool but when you get to know them, they are quite friendly and nice person to be with too. Finally understand what our teachers told us in primary school, "never judge a book with its cover".

well, one of my friend was being emo, having relationship problems. In the same time, she had failed one of her subject. Well, i wish she can overcome that, and hope she can find a way to settle it. (don't ask me who). When i heard how she has been through, maybe she's more unlucky than i am, but i seems to feel the same pain, well when i broke up in my form 6, with my ex. But mine is 2 weeks before the finals, making me no mood for doing the exams, which further getting bad results. And ya, it's pain in the ass, when you got relationship and result problems at the same times, not to mention you got tons of pressure from your parents once you did bad on your exams. But i will be there helping her if she required any of them.

But seriously, i never know how will the friends around me will change, well, as in i finally uncover their real colours. Some are quite dissapointing, and the most i hate are those still act normal even they know they did wrong, and always find reasons for covering their mistake. I just don't understand how's that bad to admit on what you did wrong? piff~ But hey, i know something, pei min's friends are the best. =P well, some of the friends from other school are good too. It's just on ratio, pei min rocks =P

P/S : Jenny ling scare people taking her pictures. LOL

No comments: