Friday, July 17, 2009

Man~ it's just too hot

Holy XXXX, damn this hot weather. Well, that would be the stuff i might say, cause it's REAL HOT. I don't know if it's just me or it's the weather, but things are just gone way hotter. I can't even stand the weather even by opening the fan which is facing me. Sometimes i even strip of my shirts and lay on the ground. Gosh, the weather is just killing me seriously.....

I guess global warming is really getting seriously now, i can't imagine how fast will the ice melted at the north pole. Well, speaking of which i also notice something, from last year. Thanks to my ex (i guess), it's been a long time since i go beaches. I think it should be around 1 year half that i never touches beaches again after she broke up with me. So last year, we had a BBQ on Tanjung and i noticed that the sea level wasn't so close to the shore before. Well, if i memories serve me right, there's a bridge made from stones, and on the beginning of the bridge, there's whole bunch of rocks, shape like a circle or oval. Back then, when my ex and me were on the beaches, i remember the sea level never reaches there, unless it's night, when the sea level rises. Now, it crossed over the oval shaped rocks. I think it just getting way and way seriously now.

Funny though, i can see the country on europe, australia are trying their best to save the world, while USA is finding solutions, but still on polluting the earth. Same goes to China. But the worst of all, i think it's Malaysia, i don't see a sign of the goverment moves on saving the planet. Probably too much rahsua? Who knows?

But the weather is really killing me, not only i can't sweat (i think it's too hot so i can't), the laundry can be dried for few hours. Not to mention it requires almost whole morning and afternoon to fully dried them. Seriously, i hope people can come up with something soon, cause i think people are going to be killed more by the hot weather than people killed by the nuclear weapons if this condition goes on. =.=

Gosh..... this weather is killing me........

No comments: