Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lol this holidays are just too long~

Well, the holidays are really just too long. LOL, and it seems like everyone are having their own days and enjoying themselves. But i think most of my friends would be enjoying the holidays. My holidays are like......... no money spending..... well, you get the picture. NO MONEY. lol, even go out lim teh i also sit there just for talking. Well, doesn't mean that i really need some drinks, cause the most important is to have some small gathering. Well, speaking of which, i kinda got used to the life without spending a penny in a day. That's back to the old days in high school. But this year, jenny keep chia me drinks and i kinda felt a bit shy. Because it's not once, but almost like everytime we went out. >.< hahaha, guess i need to treat her real well in the future ^^.

But ya, my holidays are quite boring, cause i don't have quite much money to spend. Most importantly, my fuel tank is nearly empty. Sometimes i don't even dare to drive it, i scare it will just break down after a small journey. Well, if they didn't asked me out for badminton or going out, i would be bored to death. So, should thank them for let me having a better holidays =P. I just hope the uni can start as soon as possible.

No comments: