Monday, June 22, 2009

*Appreciation*


It's a good morning on 22nd June 2009. I had a good sleep and when i woke up, i sat there and started to think..... I was thinking..... what would i be when i was really alone? like i always said i was. But kind to think of it, i wasn't. if i really was, how can i be the person i am now? Families and friends were there when i need some help. Although sometimes they can't give me some helps on the time in need, yet they had helped a lot, even my ex girlfriend. After thinking again and again, i don't know why the hell i was complaining so much for the past few years. I was so blessed and i didn't notice it and appreciate it.

Hence, i wanted to thank those people that really helped me during my hard times. Although i think most of them will not see it, but i thank you all with my heart. I want to thank.....

Father - for teaching me how to be a "human" and talk like one
Mother - for giving birth to me and make sure i was not spoiled
Eldest sister - always point out the things i did wrong
Second elder sister - for sewing my clothes and teaches me how to bake cakes
Third sister - for teaching me how to play piano and letting me know how important a family is
Youngest sister - for giving me pocket money so i can buy some foods during middle school time
Elder brother - for being truthful to me and as a replacement as a dad after my dad passed away
Ex Gf - for letting me know "face" and "people's view" are not important, is how you look yourseld does.

Xu Qi you - for being my basketball mate and showing me how lucky i was
Desmond Yii - for being my side for so long and always willing to help (although some of them went totally wrong)
Koh Qi Jia - for teaching me how to be optimistic and find a happier life and drive me out to have fun
Basil Chua - for letting me know how to enjoy my life
Shu Ling / Yi xiu - for cheering me up when i was down
Sze Yee - for being a really really nice friend and linster
Caren - for letting me know how should i treat a friend
Ting - for playing with me insanely in middle school
Yee Ping - Teaching me impossible can be possible if you really put your heart into it

Kian Lik - for letting me know i am a defensive person and take me out to have some fun
Ezra Lee - for letting me know, a person need confident and don't do anything that are worthless
Hye - for being a helpful person and being my listener
Vivian - for letting me know, how to cherrish those you love
Hui - for letting me know, succes come from 1% of knowledge, 99% of hardworking
Jenny - for being truthful to me and really showed me how holy person is
Fan - for letting me know how a good child to behave
Jayme - for cheering me up

there's too much people i should thank, but listing every single them are going to be very long. But seriously i am here to appreciate the things you had done. I really thank you all for helping me during these times, without you guys, I am nothing. Really really thank you all.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erm.. *wondering..* Did I?! xD
I knw whn u “讲不听”or “讲不明白” I got scolded la~ Wakakakakaka..