Friday, June 19, 2009

The Panda is BACK!


For now and onwards, i think i am going to use English to write the blog. Because Mandarin takes a bit of time to write, also some of my friends can't read Mandarin. But it really feels good to be back to blogging, that's for sure.

I had lost most of the tracks of my past. Probably cause i didn't write them down. when i looked back, most of the time were precious, sweet, sour and bitter. but then are good memories.

After i broke with my ex, it seems that i am very desperate to have a girlfriend. I thought i totally got out of the hole that i were trapped in. I mean, i was done with my ex. But when i think it again, it seems that i wasn't actually got out of the area, because i was still sad, i still felt lonely, so i needed someone to cover the missing part of my soul. I kept on finding but i just can't find the girl i needed for my future. However, even i found some good girls, i think i will be rejected (with high chances).

The funny part was, when the time pass, and here's degree Sem 1, 2009. I was totally fine with single. That's when I know i am fully recovered from the pain. Although sometimes i still do feel loneliness, but it seems that everything is just fine. Sze yee even make her first wish on wanting me to have a girlfriend before august. But don't know, i am not willing to find any girls now, so going to dissapoint her anyway.

No comments: