Friday, June 19, 2009

~*~ Holidays' Plan ~*~

During this long holidays month, i actually planned to get a job and earn some pocket money. I actually had enough for my spending a month, but probably most of the money got leeched by the gathering of the curtin friends. To be honest, they are just too rich. The place they go are consider those rich people place (for me, it is). Hence, once i tag along, my wallet starting to burn. Maybe next time i should see whether it is needed to go or not.

My mom didn't wanted me to work, i guess probably because she's quite old and she needed accompany. Some people might say i can company her at night. But by knowing my dad had passed away for nearly 7 years, it's just too bad to left her alone at home. Just to imagine that how she would be in the house. Nobody to talk to, had nothing much to do, maybe just house chores, even me myself can't take this kind of life, whole morning and afternoon spending her time alone. Some may say, you don't talk to mom every single second, but when you notice there's people around that were doing something, it's a big difference. Just like when my mom wasn't around, i feel quite lonely too. I too felt a bit happy cause i get to do anything i want when i am alone at home, but when the time passed, i starting to felt the loneliness. No one was watching the TV, walking around or even doing laundry. Everything is just total silence, you can only hear your breathing.

These days, i were spending my time on playing Monster Hunter 2. it's a nice game, and it takes long time to play. For me, it also teaches me some lessons. I will talk about that on the next post~

No comments: