Wednesday, June 24, 2009

~*~ Badminton Match ~*~

it's a good weather for playing badminton with my curtin friends. It should be the 5th or 6th times that we had this kind of gathering. Well, probably not like those dinner gathering, but i kinda enjoy when people exercise together. Sometimes it recalled the time when i was in middle school. There's one row of cars that only from our class, parking outside the basketball field or volleyball field. It makes me happy, don't know why. Probably knowing that we had the chance to spend time together?

My racket had turn into pieces~ (i mean the lines, lol) i can't even smash the ball (is it a ball? lol or feather ball~) with it. It will get stucked in my lines. So today i just borrow the rackets from those people that didn't play. It's one enjoying day, but i wish there's a guy or girl around my level to let me sweat even more. But speaking of which, jenny seems to improve quite a lot. And whenever jenny wins the match, she always smile and laugh. Somehow, her reaction is unique and quite cute sometimes. Vivian is the girl that always laugh from the beginning to the end. LOL

But i do wonder, why there's no people in my class that plays basketball? hahaha, or either volleyball? LOL. or i am just the only alien around. guess not ^^

p/s: I don't know why my friends put one ticket only, but they didn't get the saman~ because of the rain? but if my memories serve me right, there's not saman for the previous match. Did the warden didn't walk around those place? or we are just lucky? lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so violent man! xD
Racket's line also can let u play till broke izit? Lolx!

But I reli found badminton is a nice game too oh~ Usually playin this game in this 2 yrs. Haha!

~*~罗熊猫~*~ said...

sorry ba, sometimes i just don't know i were so MAN~ can smash until line breaks....

haiz...... if my face looks nicer. i think there will be too many girls waiting for me.....