Monday, June 29, 2009

~* A crazy day *~

Thanks god it's raining now....... it was so hot in the evening... LOL speaking of which, i am having ache on my back, tummy and legs. Yup~ some workouts are always good, but i still don't think that's enough~ hahaha, i still want more. Might be planning to go mountain climb again if there's a good weather.

Today, i supposedly want to help my mom to register one application from TM net. It gives free local calls, meaning no cost if you phone house phone. (damn~ i wish i had a gf by now, so i can phone her every second. hahaha, i really missed old days). And if you phone handphones, it cost 30 cents per minutes. I heard it was 70 cents before, so it turn cheaper. And it even give a wireless phone. LOL how good is that? the only deal is adding RM 10 more to your streamxy line. LOL you are so going to see me phoning people around the area. but anyway, i was late from badminton match, so my mom left the house to do it on her own.

They funny thing was, i don't have keys to get in. I was hungry, thirsty and it was around 2.20+ pm. My neighbour came out and asked if i needed to phone my mom. i refuse and try to wait. I layed on the ground with my dogs and trying to rest. I waited until 3.30 pm, and she's not back yet. So, i decided to walk around the house, see if there's any place i can dig into my house (sounds like a theif). So i walk around the house, i saw that my mom didn't close the windows that i opened up this morning. (how careless of my mom, but thanks) So i get a Working Stair (i really don't know what it is called) but i put it on many places, and try to see if i can go up to the roof or not. Finally, i found a good spot, where there's handle that i could hold to get onto the roof. It's actually a skeleton of a old roof that my dad built around 10 years ago. I was scare it might break, but hopefully it can hold up to 80 kg load, haha. Finally i got in, ate something, have a bath and rest. My mom came back on 5 pm. If i were really waiting for her, i think i will be dead meat lying on the ground, LOL. It's just a crazy day~

2 comments:

тιиĝ ĝиιт said...

hahhahah~ u should keep fit! how come u lay on the ground? so dirty!

~*~罗熊猫~*~ said...

hahaha, wei~~~ that time really tired and nothing to do ba.... LOL