Tuesday, June 30, 2009

~* perfect day with a perfect weather *~

hahaha, it's a great day. Today i woke up around 7.30, and i thought i over slept. But true, if it's back to the old school days, i woke up around 6.00. But it feels really funny when i walk down from the stairs, and saw my mom still eating breakfast. Then i was like "huh? i thought mom always eat early?", but in my mind i think it's around 9.00. And i saw the clock, it's only 7.30. It's funny, i felt i slept enough, and i should be a late morning. Then, my mom wanted me to go out pay the bills, and help her to put money in the bank. I went out and opened my window as i always do. Well, i don't like air cone smell (they do have a unique smell, if you had bad system) and it saves fuel too (proven by MythBuster 2009 on Discovery Channel). And when i drove off, the wind is cool, not too cold, not too hot. It feels like a nature air cone, as if you are in Australia when it's autumn season. It feels so good, and probably because there's rain yesterday night (i think so), so the air is very refreshing. Gosh~ the weather is just perfect, if i had a good quality camera and bike, i might be off to take pictures around the miri and do some workouts at the same time too.

Damn~ I really need to find a day to go hiking. >.< The weather is getting better and better. But these days my brother didn't give me pocket money and my mom wanted me to stay at home. I really turn to be a pok kai zai.... no money on anything, on my phone, my tank fuel and my wallet. LOL want go see movie also don't know can see what leh~ cause no $$.

No comments: